Help with upgrading a 2018 Ram ProMaster

Participant count
  • Participant list

AnAudioAddict

CarAudio.com Newbie
I'm looking to get quality sound in the vehicle. I just started driving long distances and the factory radio annoys me to no end. I do not need fancy - My daily driver is a 2018 GMC Yukon Denali and that is just fine for me. I'm not sure if I can replicate that sound or not but I would like to get as close to it as I can.

For the deck I like the Kenwood Excelon DDX9906XR. What speakers and amps (if needed) would get me where I need to be?

Thanks,

Do you want a bad ass front stage or just upgrade the stock speakers? Check out ssa store. You can't go wrong with what they're offering.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Do a lot of research using YouTube videos and other audio sites/forums. I also purchased several books on aftermarket stereo off of used books...
80a Alt. is your problem....i have a 2017 spark, no way i would go over 1000rms on stock electrical in that thing....and your cap aint doin...
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
Agreed with this here. Since you have the unit pulled out of the car/dash...test it at your car battery directly for operation. very simple to do...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...

About this thread

AnAudioAddict

CarAudio.com Newbie
AnAudioAddict
Atlanta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from