HELP with Toyota Camry?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mr.SoloDolo
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
2007 S-Type

I can't find a a proper fuse to run remote wire from a arc audio monoblock. The AM1 and AM2 fuses keep the amp on even with the keys out of the ignition. I've tried **** near all the fuses... which one do you suggest.

also the dash lights have turned off completely and I can't figure out wtf is wrong.. fuse for this looks fine

Camry or Corolla? If it's a Camry, need to know which factory stereo you have. If you have the 8 speaker system (with or without Nav), it's pin 12, gray wire, at the factory amplifier. If you have the 6 speaker system, there is a gray wire on the back side of the factory head unit that is switched power. Diagram says pin 3 but I can't tell which connector number it is. It appears that it's the only gray wire back there, so should be fairly simple to locate.

Double check the above with a multimeter. Should be getting 12 VDC with key in ACC, 0 VDC with key off.

2007 S-Type
I can't find a a proper fuse to run remote wire from a arc audio monoblock. The AM1 and AM2 fuses keep the amp on even with the keys out of the ignition. I've tried **** near all the fuses... which one do you suggest.

also the dash lights have turned off completely and I can't figure out wtf is wrong.. fuse for this looks fine
oh nvm idk about the newer ones.

Try using the raido#2 fuse for your remote. According to Alldata, this is the acc controled fuse for the raido. It should be a 7.5a fuse located in the

inside fuse block.

As far as the lights, check the combo switch and make sure you have not turned them off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.