Help With Systemmmm!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

DjiNN
10+ year member

Posts but still a NooB
Brooklyn, NY
Okay heres the break down ... last week my stereo was working fine just not the CD player .. Now .. everything in my car from my headunit to my amps dont turn on .. I checked the wiring and the fuses on the headunit and car ... anyone know of what might be wrong with the system??? .. if anything i might bring my car to my workplace and let one of the installers look at it ..

no nothing happened to the remote wire .. nothing in my whole system gets power .. .. could it be a battery that cant power everything ..

is there anything else that is not working like some of the interrior lighting because you might have burned out a fuse. try checking the fuses for interior lights and stero again and make sure not to assume that a fuse is good just because it dosent look burnt but use a DMM to test the resitance of the fuses should be very close to zero.

-_- .. could be my hu ... man that ***** .. i just thought the CD player part was broken .. not the whole unit .. worked a couple of days ago with just radio ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.