Help With Subwoofers Setup For Under 500

Participant count
  • Participant list

qs5

2014 Subaru Impreza Sport

I already have these:

Kenwood DDX-491HD

Amazon.com : Kenwood DDX-491HD 2-Din Receiver with Built-in Bluetooth and HD Radio : Electronics

Pioneer TS-A1675R

Amazon.com: Pioneer TS-A1675R 6-1/2" 3-Way TS Series Coaxial Car Speakers: Electronics

I have a budget of only 500 for subwoofers, amp, box, and wiring.

So far I've been thinking of:

Amazon.com: Bbox E12DSV 12-Inch Dual Shared Vent Subwoofer Enclosure: Car Electronics (Vented)

Amazon.com: BOSS Audio KIT10 4 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit: Car Electronics

Amazon.com : Alpine SWR-12D2 Type-R 12" Subwoofer with Dual 2-ohm Voice Coils : Vehicle Subwoofers : Car Electronics

Amazon.com: Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Prime 1-Channel Class D Amplifier: Car Electronics (Class D)

I only have a 90 or 110 amp alternator (finding different results everywhere...)

I listen to hip-hop and rap if that helps. Besides that I'm not too picky.

If anyone has anything better please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Also I could be getting 2 rockford fosgate t112d2, with a 500 watt alpine rms amp, and 2000 watt Rockford Fosgate power capacitor, used from my friend for 600 where I'll have to pay him back the 100 through the month. But I'm pretty sure that setup is extremely old...

Really the only thing on your list that's even remotely decent are the subs. But better can be had. The amp not to bad but not as good as you can get. well as far as the wiring kit junk your cars electrical might not take the amp well with out dimming So with that being said what are your goals here ?

The speakers I have are missing bass so I was planning on ordering subwoofers to fill in the gap. I'm not going for a show car, especially with that budget, just enjoyable bass for my music really. I don't know what else to say honestly... Excuse me if I'm not being much of help.

The speakers I have are missing bass so I was planning on ordering subwoofers to fill in the gap. I'm not going for a show car, especially with that budget, just enjoyable bass for my music really. I don't know what else to say honestly... Excuse me if I'm not being much of help.
That's ok. We all start somewhere. So what car ?

2014 Subaru Impreza Sport hatchback. I also have my speakers and stereo posted above if you happened to glance over that.
Yea my buddy here had one that we did a build in. So a single 12 in a ported box on 900 watts would be pretty good for you I can work up a parts list with prices if you like

Yea my buddy here had one that we did a build in. So a single 12 in a ported box on 900 watts would be pretty good for you I can work up a parts list with prices if you like
That would be greatly appreciated. New to this whole car audio thing haha

That would be greatly appreciated. New to this whole car audio thing haha
I do understand. It would be better if you could push your budget up a bit. Maybe to 600-650 But a decent sub $150-$200 new box custom $200. Amp kit $60 amp $200 So you see were at $660 here. But all new and a nice set up to Might be able to change to a different amp or sub. And get down to $600 even shipped

I do understand. It would be better if you could push your budget up a bit. Maybe to 600-650 But a decent sub $150-$200 new box custom $200. Amp kit $60 amp $200 So you see were at $660 here. But all new and a nice set up to Might be able to change to a different amp or sub. And get down to $600 even shipped
I'm not usually a patient man, but I could wait another month until I save 600. Let's call it 600

It would help if you gave him the max dimensions of what space you want to give up on your trunk. Most important part is the box and that box from amazon is garbage along with the amp kit, mylows10 will hook you up with some nice stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.