help with subs!

Participant count
  • Participant list

ryvar1994
10+ year member

i got my truck detailed and to clean it the people had to take unhook my amp and take my subs out and i have a compacitor. so when i went to hook my amp back up it the subs just barley were playin. i have no clue what could be wrong with them and i have read that when you just unhook a compacitor with out discharging the energy it can produce a dangerous shock. thats what i was thinkin that happened and it fried my amp. but like i said my amp turns on and the subs play but just a little. if you guys could tell me what you think it would help a lot cause i am extremly lost on what to do. so i could really use your help thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

i checked the rca's on the amp and it wasnt that and i dont have compacitor hooked up anymore with the same problem
Good to hear you've neglected to install the Compacitor. Compacitors have an insatiable hunger for human blood. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i probably with never use one again if that messed up my subs or amp
You're lucky to have escaped the compacitor's hellish grasp with your life. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

You're lucky to have escaped the compacitor's hellish grasp with your life. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
This man speaks the truth compacitors killed my best friend!!!!!!!!!!!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.