help with speaker selection

Participant count
  • Participant list

KARLEON
10+ year member

Livin' Legend
First off, this question may have been answered in the past but im in a bit of a hurry and wanted to type mine out. Anywayz, my speakers in my 96 accord are blown. The 6x9s or what ever comes stock in the 96 Lx model. I need something that will sound good. I dont know whether to upgrade my door speakers and leave nothing for my 6x9s or do i need to just replace my 6x9s. I dont know what company to go with. Im not trying to spend a whole lot, just enough to make it sound decent. Im looking at Infinitys but just dont know whether to do the whole back dash part or if i upgraded my door speakers will that solve my problem for both. Thanks for your time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.