Help with RATTLING in car

DrG
10+ year member

Canada
I got a brand new 2003 Vw jetta wagon so needless to say its pretty good for sound acoustics and so on. Yet It seams my back hatch is rattling at certain bass frequencies, are there any steps I can take to stop this?

I am running 2 15s Type rs in a ported box powered with a bx1500d. Its really loud too loud , it actually scares me that im getting used to it lol.

I forgot to add i looked into dynomat and no i dont think that will work its the hatch actually rattling as a whole . I think I jus have too much high expectations of hearing only the air vibrator nothing else.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.