Help with picking box

Participant count
  • Participant list
neither both are complete trash, utter waste of money, expensive firewood for a bonfire. Save up money for a proper box.

You literally need something double the size of these boxes or more. Its even in kicker's recommended specs. 1.75 cubic feet NET aka after subtracting all the space the sub and the port takes up. The box specs on amazon says 1.5 cubic feet, thats a Gross cubic feet number not a NET. the actual NET number is closer to 0.90 cubic feet after accounting for the space the sub takes up. Not to mention the port is **** designed and too little port area. Absolute pieces of shits.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...
Resonix is supposed to be the bees knees, but it is a little $$. If I was doing the whole car, probably would shell out for the entire resonix...
While we're speculating, why not bump up your volume gain (no pun intended) for just a few dollars more (literally) and go with the 8" versions of...
Thanks for this! Yes, there are 6.5 door speakers, front and back. I've heard them referred to as woofers but I'm sure their frequencies included...

About this thread

JJ5790

CarAudio.com Newbie
JJ5790
Fayetteville AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from