help with my electrical system

AJSLT1

Ohio
hey guys new here but im trying to buy everything i need for my system and get it ready for after the winter. im gonna be running a 2ohm 12" orion hcca with an audiopipe 30001d. i am thinking at least 200 amp alternator (or should it be 240?), an optima red top battery up front, and like a 4 farad capacitor. obviously big 3 and o gauge all around. so for you experts does this sound sufficient? i dont want dimming lights and all that garbage. so please help and let me know if this sounds good! thanks a lot!

why no cap? and idk i just need a battery that will fit in my car and i want to avoid the battery out back as much as possible, seems like too much of a hassle

why no cap? and idk i just need a battery that will fit in my car and i want to avoid the battery out back as much as possible, seems like too much of a hassle
Its no harder then running wire to an amo in the back you just run it to the second batt first... Caps have been proved to be useless, Search them on here...

your going to have more hassle without it. screw that cap.

dump the cap,either put the biggest battery you can up frt ,like a stinger ,odyssey,or xs power.then if still needed add one to the back.the cap is CRAP.

You need a rear battery. Consider the following battery I have up for sale.. It will be sold tomorrow unless someone else hits it up today. Capacitors do have some use, but not for what you think. Don't waste your money on a capacitor! Just going to offer you the chance for it before it goes tomorrow. At any rate good luck with your future build!

Power Sonic 100 AH Battery

if you need batts ill sell you some like mine for 60+ship. 91 ah //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif...

but you do need alot of power for the ap3k. at least a 200amp alt . if you can get a 240 i would.

****. well can one of u guys give me a "battery in the trunk for dummies" guide? lol. but what type of battery should i get for back there?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.