help with dimensions

Participant count
  • Participant list

loudenuff

CarAudio.com Elite
WA gwon?
I'm building my first box for 2 12 re scx subs but I just don't understand how to design the port. like the port length with and height, but I was under the influence that my labyrinth would go like an L sshape on the side. can someone enlighten me on how this is supposed to work? lol

I'm building my first box for 2 12 re scx subs but I just don't understand how to design the port. like the port length with and height, but I was under the influence that my labyrinth would go like an L sshape on the side. can someone enlighten me on how this is supposed to work? lol
labrynth is the first design on the site. The most of the rest are L slot ports.

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f40/official-free-ported-box-plans-56k-no-435910/

Use this program to design a box based on the space you have. Tutorials on using the caculator on the page along with download link.

Torres' Box Tuning Calculator - Updated 8/18 - Subwoofers / Enclosures - SMD Forum

Then plug the sub's parameters in this software and then plug the box specs in and see what kind of sound you will get, spl possibilities, port noise/rear air velocity etc...

LinearTeam

tutorial for WINISD

labrynth is the first design on the site. The most of the rest are L slot ports. *OFFICIAL* Free Ported Box Plans (56k NO!!) - Dodge SRT Forum

Use this program to design a box based on the space you have. Tutorials on using the caculator on the page along with download link.

Torres' Box Tuning Calculator - Updated 8/18 - Subwoofers / Enclosures - SMD Forum

Then plug the sub's parameters in this software and then plug the box specs in and see what kind of sound you will get, spl possibilities, port noise/rear air velocity etc...

LinearTeam

tutorial for WINISD

thanks man I'm gonna try and have it done today! much appreciated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.