HELP! Whats the Tuneing of this box?

I drew it up and from what I found, it is about 1.77 cu ft (not including driver displacement). The port is 22 1/8" long. It is tuned to 40.41 Hz. This may change slightly once you account for driver displacement.

Caleb

according to the second pic the port is 20.25" long btw..but newayz...yes it's tuned to about 40hz...that design is from dd's website:

http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/BoxDesigns/highEfficiency/compact.asp

tuned a tad high but should work fine in that enclosure...and the volume should be good for that sub as it calls for 1.5-2cubes..and from reading around people have liked 35-38hz tuning...build it and test it out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well i am half way done with the build i was thinking about doin a dub baffle but its my first build and i did tons of research about building box's and everything was goin just fine untill i had to start puting it together and what i did was pre drill the holes with the right size bit for the screw size but even after pre drilling the wood near the end of the board would split down the middle why is that can you tell me what iam doing wrong?

GReat thank guys. finished the build To box. came out real nice just one split due to me drilling to close to the edge. But what ***** is the Amp i Bought from a guy on different forum one of the speaker wire terminals was striped and wouldn't even screw down the +.. soo after everything was done and put in i couldn't even hear it iam pissed because the guy that sold it to me never said it had a stripped screw hole. how can i fix it like re tap the hole? i dont know but iam sad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.