Help!: Voice Coil Problem!?

Participant count
  • Participant list

s.mills23

Really need help with this ASAP!

Item(s) for Sale:

So recently I blew one of my 12in sub woofers due to frying a voice coil and I still have my one 12in Pioneer Champion Series still in, I really have no Idea why my last sub woofer fried but I got a little wiff of copper when it was pounding today and I just turned off the music because I do not want to risk the chance of blowing this sub woofer also. Please anyone have and ideas to what is doing this or suggestions?

Thanks

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

So recently I blew one of my 12in sub woofers due to frying a voice coil and I still have my one 12in Pioneer Champion Series still in, I really have no Idea why my last sub woofer fried but I got a little wiff of copper when it was pounding today and I just turned off the music because I do not want to risk the chance of blowing this sub woofer also. Please anyone have and ideas to what is doing this or suggestions?
Wrong section buddy this is the for sale part of the forums. Make the thread in the right section first before you can get real help.

How to Adjust Amplifier Gains Using a Digital Multi-Meter - Knowledge Base

buy a multi meter from walmart for 15 bucks, and follow that guide. Dont use any bass boost or bass eq whatsoever and set stuff properly.

Read up on something CLIPPING thats what killed your woofer google it up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.