HELP! problems with autopage rs-1000 alarm

Participant count
  • Participant list

jdminh

okay so i lost my remotes with my keys to my car and i had to get it replaced. but when i took it to the honda shop to get my key made, they unplugged my alarm and but then i told them that they unplug something else cause now my lock button doesnt work and my led light comes on everytime i press the brake. is there a way to fix all this? and does anyone know where i can find a cheap replacement remote for my alarm? thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Based off GM pickups of the same year (and that was GM), It SHOULD just be for the vehicle sounds that play through your stereo, such as the door...
Turn the volume completely down and operate ot normally. This is to see if it is the built in amplifier that is shutting down. If the radio does...
That would be a function of the harness, not the HU, I think. Have you looked into a Maestro or iData interface? i would check with crutchfield...
Dammned good speakers. Just pass up the CL series,and you will be pleased with CDT speakers. I still enjoy all mine. Polk MM series and Infinity...

About this thread

jdminh

jdminh
Wichita, ks
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jdminh