Help please!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
So I'm broke and don't have money to spend on an expensive amp but I got a bose amp out of a 2000 Olds Intrigue I beleive. All I want it for is for my 2 fronts and 2 rear. Front are 2 ways 5×7 Infinity and rear are 2 3way 6x9 Ingintiy. Does any know where I can find,the wiring diagram for,this amp, also best way to hook it up as I have never hooked up an amp before and is it foolish to have 2 ways and 3 ways in same system. I di,have 2 tweeters if need be.

I know its a lot of newbee stuff so I really appreciate any help or advice.

Yeah its a factory amp put of an oldsmobile that I want to use in my car
You are going to have to find the Oldsmobile factory schematic on what all the wires coming out it are for. then you have to figure out how you are gonna connect all your speakers optimally to this factory amp.

Sorry I can't be of more help for you with the information I have from you at this point.

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.