Help please...

Participant count
  • Participant list

TDOG
10+ year member

Ok, i just finished building my box for my 2 T212d4's, the total box volume is 4.75 without sub and port displacement, ive been looking around but cant seem to find the sub displacement...can someone tell me how much port area I need to get the box tuned to 30-32hz ? or if someone has a better recommendation for this setup ? Thanks, Much appreciated.

The displacement on your sub is .151 cu ft. It's in the owner's manual.
Are you going to use a slot port or round/aero ports?
Thanks, i dont have the manual.. so lets say i have 4.45 with the subs in how much port area do i need im looking to do a slot port, i listen to mostly hiphop so i think i want the box tuned around 32 ??

the above program will not work.. there to many angles.. can someone tell me how much port area i need for this box ? (square inches)
0804081340-00-1.jpg

anyone ? i would like to complete this box this week im not sure where i should put the port or how big i should make it...the box is 4.45cuf with the subs in it... one port faces up with the subs the other faces the front of the car..
0804081340-00-2.jpg

please someone point me in the right direction ... the box is for 2 t212d4's the volume is 4.45 after sub displacement, i need to know how i can port this, im not sure where or what size...
0806081622-00.jpg

still waitin for some help here, i just ordered my second sub from a forum member for this box, can someone tell me the minimum cubic feet, and port size for these subs

could we have a pic if the face. I'd prob. put it there. Not sure on length.
the face ? its not cut for the box yet, i want to make sure i have enough cubic feet for them...but the port must fire up now so scrap that other idea i had, im wondering whats the minimum cubic feet and port area to get these sub pounding...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.