help please fast in installing now, on wiring up fans

but either way it shouldnt make much of a diff. Its a fan if it changes speeds nothing bad is going to come from it

well the amp is 1000 rms and i just thought of something will doing this case the fans to run even when the amp is off because the power cable is a direct shot to the battery

Deff use a relay. The REM does not have the amp capacity to run fans. It it advisable to use a relay when running over 2 car amps. Wire the relay into the rem of the amp you want colled, and you can use that amps power/ground for the relay. That way it only comes on when that amp comes on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...
It's called the K.I.S.S. preciniple ("Keep it simple, stupid!")... Takes the guesswork out of parallel/series wiring.
As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...

About this thread

pablo4429

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
pablo4429
san diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date