help please :D

nikeguy10

Dec 8, 2011
atlanta, ga
When I listen to the radio, cd or aux all I can hear is the bass. I can barely head the voices and I turned down the bass. The car stereo is only like 2 months old. Any clues? Yes, I turned sown the bass. Thanks for the help!

mast240

YOU'RE A HOOKER!
Mar 25, 2011
washington, dc
need more info on your set up... what sub stage/amp, front stage (amp), HU, etc... are you running? How did you tune it? what kind of car?

OP
N

nikeguy10

Dec 8, 2011
atlanta, ga
I don't really know all about this stuff but I know its a pioneer. 2 amps and 2 buswoofers. Its a ford explored and the guys at best buy installed it. Idk how much that helps, sorry.

OP
N

nikeguy10

Dec 8, 2011
atlanta, ga
I dont really know all about this stuff but I know its a pioneer. 2 amps and 2 buswoofers. Its a ford explorer and the guys at best buy set everything up. Sorry, don't know how much this helps. Not to good with car stereos :|

mast240

YOU'RE A HOOKER!
Mar 25, 2011
washington, dc
do you have any reputable car audio shops around you? i know there are some good ones in ATL... but i would take it to them, before taking it back to best buy... those guys really don't know what they're doing.

mast240

YOU'RE A HOOKER!
Mar 25, 2011
washington, dc
hard to say, without knowing how it was tuned... it's an easy fix for a professional installer with experience, but for someone who doesn't know as much about car audio, if you're just looking to get it fixed quickly... i would suggest taking it to your closest reputable shop

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds