Help on custom Enclosures

Participant count
  • Participant list

AFIREINSIDE
10+ year member

Does anyone know of a good website that shares in detail how to build custom enclosures.. like them sweet ass ones where they use fiberglass and all that good stuff.. cause honestly i would like to learn so.. if anyone knows.. please share with me thanks

This is a great start, keep in mind it is only a start.

First you'll need to download the Adobe Acrobat to veiw the file.

You can get that here: Adobe

Second, go to :

Rockford Fosgate

Then click on Enter Website

Then click on RFTECH

Then click on Find Answers

This will bring you into another message forum. The first subject, Where can I find instructions on how to build an enclosure for my subwoofers?, will include a .PDF file which will give you the information you will need. Yes this is published by RF but the "building" information herein is generic to speaker type.

Please keep in mind, this is only a start, there is a lot of other knowledge that you will learn from others as well as your own research. Good Luck! Hope this helps!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.