help now om loosing my mind!

Participant count
  • Participant list

juvinile
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i got a old school jbl amp.2 channel 300 watts bridged at like 12.0 volts. i got a cap to it. i have 2 10inch mtx subs 4000. i got it connected at 2 ohms . i am getting 3 12 inch impps in th email. the problem is when i play it at near th max for about 15 or less minutes the fuse blows. the medal part in the fuse doesnt blow the out side if the fuse melt. and the amp turns off for a bout 10min and goes back on. is it the amp or the fuse. i was thinkig of putting a fan on it because it gets reel reel hot!. i just wana fix the problem before i get my impp's! its the fuse on the amp. thnx

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.