f* aye, april 15th

Matador
10+ year member

-= StillBumping =-
Ca
damm, i sure hope dat ED keeps their "promises" to ship the nine.1 today.

this IS supposed to be the date, but dunno.

seems like they dont really stick to their deadlines //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I can't wait as well. I will be ordering one as soon as they say for sure they have them and can ship them. Until then i will stick with my usx800d......

Time to start checking that webpage everyday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

OMFG! they said that it's at custom now, n dunno how long it would take. it could frekain take like 7 weeks.

dis is absurd, 3-4 weeks n i m cancellin my order n gettin somethign else. it's just ridicoulous

well i think amps are addicting if u have 2 subs waiting in ur room to be powered up correctly, wouldn't u think?

once they get the amps they dont even ship them out. they individually test each one out, so it looks like they wont be coming for a while. Hopefully I am wrong though

Originally posted by Matador well i think amps are addicting if u have 2 subs waiting in ur room to be powered up correctly, wouldn't u think?
DUDE i FEEL EXACTLY the same way as you. I got my 12a sitting + waiting for power. im ****ing pissed off rite now. I am sick of their ****ing excuses for everything. first 12a now nine.1. I as well am waiting a MAX of 3-4 weeks then cancelling the order. They told me mid march and now its mid april. I said the same thing in the eD forums and got flamed by ******s.

And you wouldn't believe how many ppl i've told about eD(trying to spread the word) that became uninterested since it takes 4ever to get the stuff. When one of my friends say how long it is taking to get my system, he just went out and bought JL.

And 99%of the ppl who are saying "its a preorder, what do u expect" already have amps to power their subs and can wait, unlike me.

Originally posted by xjmadness And 99%of the ppl who are saying "its a preorder, what do u expect" already have amps to power their subs and can wait, unlike me.

i hear ya man, i feel the same way. i also put a thread in the ED forum, n guess what? they locked it up, hhhaha, ****ers didn't want me to write anything else.

i'll prob cancel mine too if it's not here in 4 weeks max, but it's gonna be hard to find another one for 800rms@2ohms less than $300s hipped.

puppetmaster, i hope u wrong, u better be wrong. i know they test them one by one. but i would have thought that they already did, n dat's y it's takin longer.

march 15, may 15th, big difference huh?

we sure do..........they are at customs rite now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif **** eD is great at giving customers their products on time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ya matador, i posted in ur thread and the "whats next?!" thread. Gay eD lovers started to flame me and giving excuses then calling me a baby cuz i said eD keeps making excuses for stuff. Well guess what i am just stating the truth :|

Originally posted by xjmadness we sure do..........they are at customs rite now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif **** eD is great at giving customers their products on time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ya matador, i posted in ur thread and the "whats next?!" thread. Gay eD lovers started to flame me and giving excuses then calling me a baby cuz i said eD keeps making excuses for stuff. Well guess what i am just stating the truth :|
i would def. be pissed too, but they still make great products...at least their quality is not an issue. peace

NG

true but if i don't get it soon im picking up a Hifonics Zeus Z1000D (1000x 1 @ 1 ohm) and will never buy anything or recommend from eD again. This is just too rediculus.

i dont know their quality, i m pretty impressed w the ed ks built. but their estimated shipping dates are horrible.

yeah, i m thinkin of gettin the Z1000D too, altho now with 2003 they became BX1000 i believe. but damm, it's like $350, or maybe like $300 on ebya w/o shipping.

if anyone can find this cheaper, i could be up for it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Matador

10+ year member
-= StillBumping =-
Matador
Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date