Help! No sound coming out of mids, just tweeters??

Participant count
  • Participant list

Punk In Drublic
10+ year member

I just finished hooking everything up, I put in my new PG Rsd65cs components and a Visonik V117SX amp. I turned it on, and nothing is coming out of the mids. The amps turn on fine, just no sound from the mids.

Right now I have speaker wire running from the amp to the x-overs in the kick panels, and from there the tweets are hooked up and in the kicks right next to the x-over, and I figured out which color each speaker wire was for the doors, and when I took the kicks off, I cut those wires on each side and connected them to the woofer outputs on the crossover... I can't figure out why there's no sound... Could it be the crossovers?

Good work figuring out your own problem //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I wish I could do that more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.