Help, no Dash kit for my 2014 ford fusion

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a 2014 Ford Fusion and evidently there is no dash kit for the year and model of my vehicle, does that mean i can't purchase and use a new head unit? I had found a nice Alpine with CD/DVD/Bluetooth and Navigation. I've checked all the major manufactures like Metra and Scoche. I'm a newbie, know nothing about car audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I have a 2014 Ford Fusion and evidently there is no dash kit for the year and model of my vehicle, does that mean i can't purchase and use a new head unit? I had found a nice Alpine with CD/DVD/Bluetooth and Navigation. I've checked all the major manufactures like Metra and Scoche. I'm a newbie, know nothing about car audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
find hu (radio) u want on crutchfield.com click it see if kit comes with it., probably best to buy there anyway and unless u want backup camera full size screen etc get kenwood x301 it's amazing $119 (should cost $329) it has 5v preouts for amps and 24 bit da convertor so if u leaving speakers on radio it'll be louder cleaner, has xovers and like 20 different sound enhancers and eq, time alignment based on seating postion, car size it's crazy..

There is a chinese company that makes one. That's about the only option right now. Soon loss4u was talking about one that will soon be available for your cars

Thank you, do you know what the Chinese company is called? Do you think they might also make a wiring harness? I don't think there is a wiring harness for my car either. And is Loss4you a company in the US? I'm not familiar.? Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.