help needed please.....

pj2003
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i tried to get pics of the installation job done by circuit city but i cant get them on the forum. the problem is when the song hits a low note the amp shuts off and i have to recrank the truck to turn them back on.....not cool.i'm not real sure about the ground connection they did and i have a pic of it that i could email to anyone willing to see if the ground looks done right.and one of how they connected it to the battery. pleaaaaaaaaase leave me ur email cuz i really need to know the problem.....its not the alt. cuz its only 350 watts and its in a truck which has a big alt to start with........help please

leave email......

You can email me at Pavengmike6@cs.com. There are a few things that could be wrong. But seeing the subs you have. Do yourself a favor. Take it back and tell them to fix the problem. If you paid to have it installed and your purchased the items there, they have to fix it.

you can answer all my questions in the email you send to me. If you plan on emailing me in the next 2 hrs or so. email it to norrism@hurlburt.af.mil. I will look at them while I am at work.

Did you buy the amp there?

If you did, there are a bunch of could be problems. If the subs are not wired correct, you will be pulling a much lower Ohm load than the amp can handle. I will check out the pics ASAP, and let you know. But all I can say if it looks like **** then keep the pictures and go to the Manager and get you money back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.