Help me spend my money

With those two choices and I am positive Scott Atwell would agree, the Q is the way to go. Personally ran them and they are nice drivers.

the BLs would be nice on that power the aq's would like a lil bit more but they wouldnt be that bad i did 2 10's on a 2200d and it was ok but had more potential.

yeah... ive been leaning toward the q's.. and find me 2 re xxx for under 800. LOL.
How musical are the AQs?
i heard the Q and AQ. both are good drivers.

Aq's are musical. very good with rap and r&b but also good punch on kick drums.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Got it figured out! Thankfully a friend just found out about KunKonceptz UBT-20 terminal adapters that allow multiple connections to my type 94...
Turn the volume completely down and operate ot normally. This is to see if it is the built in amplifier that is shutting down. If the radio does...
That would be a function of the harness, not the HU, I think. Have you looked into a Maestro or iData interface? i would check with crutchfield...
Dammned good speakers. Just pass up the CL series,and you will be pleased with CDT speakers. I still enjoy all mine. Polk MM series and Infinity...

About this thread

armyatc1

Banned
armyatc1
Iraq
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from