Help me please... Diamond d9 vs. Orion hcca

zoneboy10

can someone help me please. I have an American Bass VFL 150.1 Gold edition amp. I'm not sure with sub set up I should get. I either want 1 Orion HCCa 12 or 2 Diamond Audio D9/TDX 12's. Which would sound the best in a "speced" vented enclosure in the back of a Tahoe? Which would be the loudest. Please respond to this or if you are familiar with these subs or set up shoot me an email. my email address is

zoneboy10 "at yahoo dot com"

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK Since i took the advise on sticking with diamond, they have been loyal to me and have never given me any problems. I'd rather have it loud & clear that loud and distorted. Now what about this setup? 3 D6's or 2 TDX's, obviously in 12"? Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
HCCA is an SPL sub and will be louder. the D9 will sound MUCH better and still get loud. its really hard to beat diamond subs when it comes to SQ

oh and Iv heard the HCCA and owned two D9's as well as a couple D3s

OK Since i took the advise on sticking with diamond, they have been loyal to me and have never given me any problems. I'd rather have it loud & clear that loud and distorted. Now what about this setup? 3 D6's or 2 TDX's, obviously in 12"? Thanks again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.