Help me convince this fool!

I say convince him single 10''

it's pretty much pushing it in that trunk if I remember right, I was 11 when I owned my monte though

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Sounds like a daily friendly setup ; )

it was a daily system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

2 9510f's

4 sundown 1500's at .5 each

folded horn

2 door stratus

I say convince him single 10'' it's pretty much pushing it in that trunk if I remember right, I was 11 when I owned my monte though

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

it was a daily system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

2 9510f's

4 sundown 1500's at .5 each

folded horn

2 door stratus
single 10? in a monte carlo.....he'll never do it....to be honest, I'd probably never do it! even though im setting up an SQ setup in my tC, i still opted for 2 10s

Step one, build 5 cube box. Step two, stuff 12 12's in it. Step three, claim you have 'never been beat in 2 years'. Step four, drive off cliff.
i think he considers being beat as someone else pulling up beside him in the flea market parking lot and making enough noise to drown him out (even though his trunk is probably rattling louder than the actual subs are playing)

if he was comparing meter scores, his ass is grass!

That box is way too small for 12 12's. I just saw the stereo shop down the street from my house had a van w/ 12 12's in it, each sub had about a 1cuft. volume. before displacement, with kicker cvr's. so running about .7 cuft. per sub (not enough). They had a 4000 watt amp (cant remember what kind) so about 300 watts to each sub.

Now, do you seriously believe more is better, when you can put two square kicker 15's in there (or whatever) and blow the pants off whoever is in that van?

I pulled up (91 honda accord 2 door) with my two 12's on 2400 watts (weak) and still blasted em out

It's funny how their all excited about the outside of the car. Who the **** cares what it sounds or looks like outside the car

Typically ignorant Audiobahn owners.....

pretty sure those are Audiobahns in there anyway

more is better to the ghetto crowd, explains why they fawk the fattest (and ugliest) white chicks possible and couldnt be any prouder for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Typically ignorant Audiobahn owners.....
pretty sure those are Audiobahns in there anyway

more is better to the ghetto crowd, explains why they fawk the fattest (and ugliest) white chicks possible and couldnt be any prouder for it.
i couldnt tell if they were audiobahns or pioneers

That box is way too small for 12 12's. I just saw the stereo shop down the street from my house had a van w/ 12 12's in it, each sub had about a 1cuft. volume. before displacement, with kicker cvr's. so running about .7 cuft. per sub (not enough). They had a 4000 watt amp (cant remember what kind) so about 300 watts to each sub.Now, do you seriously believe more is better, when you can put two square kicker 15's in there (or whatever) and blow the pants off whoever is in that van?

I pulled up (91 honda accord 2 door) with my two 12's on 2400 watts (weak) and still blasted em out
pics or lies??? and said shop also

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.