help me choose the best package

Participant count
  • Participant list

BOOSTICK
10+ year member

hey peeps this is my first post hear and i hope it to be many more.

ok i am getting a 1997 polo soon and it has no speakers in it lol so i need some new ones.

i have been trouncing the net trying to find the best for my money but as i am a total noob at this i dont realy no what i am looking for.my budget is £500 and thats for a 4 chan amp,12'' sub and a pair of componants also wiring kit and HU.

in the past i have heard MTX and sony XPLOD also some of the older JBL subs,now the MTX sounded the shizz the bass hit you in the back and you felt it,but then again they were in like a £1000 setup.

i have been looking at a rainbow package (are they better since goin out of buisness?) and hertz and also some i made myself i will post them *** attachments

also i listen to mainly dubstep so i would need a ported box.

this is my first step into this hence the budget so yer help me out please

the rainbow package has:

ipaul 4.300 amp

rainbow SLX365 deluxe 6.5's componants

Diamond D312D2 12'' sub

MDF box

4-gauge wiring kit

regards

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.