Help It Dosent Make Since

(V)ikerob445

Ok Ive Been Looking Aroud To Find Out What I Want To Do. I Want To Run Three 12" Sub But Ive Done Some Research. See My Cousin Has A Sentra And Is Running Three 12" Rockford Fostgate(crapy) Of A 1000watt 4channel- Kenwood Amp And The Thing Bangs. So I Wanted To Do The Same For My 01 Accord But After Researching I Dont Know If Thats The Smart Thing To Do Since Im On A Budget Of $350 Subs And 185$ Amp. So Wut Do I Do. I Want That Earth Rattling Bass. I Want To Be At A Redlight And The Car Next To Me Feel It.

We do not condone this type of behavior on this website.

Please do some reading on how annoying it is to have someone elses bass shake your car.

I suggest you leave now before the flaming begins.

P.S

From all the capatilized letters it looks like your caps lock button is stuck on. Might want to get that checked out

Im not goin to shake people at redlights actually i actually think its stupid it was a figure of speech to let u know how i want my bass.

^^supa_c said, I dont like helping people like u either

So u think the bass shaking the car next to u is retarded, but thats what u want. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh: Plus its make sense, not make since.

All I was trying to ask for is the type of bass that takes your breathe away when you sit in the back seat that was all. I wasnt trying to upset anybody. I just wanted to describe the type of bass I like since I dont kno the name for it. Ok. I would really wold like some help on this.

Yeah I want BASS but would it be smarter to go wit three cheaper subs or two average subs. Cause I read some where that three subs will move more air than two so it gives you more bass or something like that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.