Help identifying subwoofer

preludedude
10+ year member

SC
Saw these and the dustcap looks familiar but I couldnt remember...The magnet has no maker or brand...

Who knows what these are? They were dual 4s and 15"

Looks like a blue E with a dot....It just seems really familiar to me

its definitely an older model elemental designs, but its too tough to tell from just the cone/cap which model. they made some really awesome subs during that time, including an sp series, which were incredibly loud and durable. they were comparable to the original 9500 series from dd at the time.

2318550062_large.jpg

2318550063_large.jpg

I had a few of those back in the day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Man check out that carpet back then..what was I thinking haha....

Anyway ED K is what your looking for as a model number.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.