Help from the og's please. Looking for a new sub setup

it might , question is , do you want to wait 3-4 weeks before they deliver the sub
dc lvl 4 will do it with authority to. 350 for the sub and and 485 for a 120.1 vfl 2200 rms amp both new from me

Take what this man says with many grains of salt. Be clear that his primary agenda is to sell the products he stocks. For slightly less biased answers, ask around for other input.

There is a massive audio dmx stage 2 15" in the classifieds for 350 shipped Obo. Put 1500 rms on it and that would compare its got quad 1 ohm coils so it could be wire to whatever load you want pretty much. I would put a sound qubed, or sundown 1500 class amp on it at 1 ohm and be done. You look through the classifieds yet there are several frankinwoofers in there as well as some oem stuff that would work well.

Take what this man says with many grains of salt. Be clear that his primary agenda is to sell the products he stocks. For slightly less biased answers, ask around for other input.
not entirely true sir , the fi subs do take 3-4 weeks before being shipped ,i have ran ascendant sub for many years in the past and will again ,which is the same company ,the fi subs will get loud and low,but so will the dc subs to .i dont always try to sell my products ,and i do try to direct people to right equipment when i can .he did mention that he would like a smaller box for his subs ,and dc subs thrive on small enclosures .also just making recommendations on the amps and subs that i use or have used personally in the past .thats all.

not entirely true sir , the fi subs do take 3-4 weeks before being shipped ,i have ran ascendant sub for many years in the past and will again ,which is the same company ,the fi subs will get loud and low,but so will the dc subs to .i dont always try to sell my products ,and i do try to direct people to right equipment when i can .he did mention that he would like a smaller box for his subs ,and dc subs thrive on small enclosures .also just making recommendations on the amps and subs that i use or have used personally in the past .thats all.
You comment in every single thread where someone asks for advice. I have never, in all my time here, seen you recommend something that you don't profit from. Continue as you were champ, but don't be hurt if I tell the new guy point blank that you are a salesman and your interests lay in the products you stock.

Not going to divert the course of this thread. If you feel the need to respond, do so through PM.

So after alittle more research ive narrowed it down to either a single 15" ssa xcon,15" bl,dc lvl 4.

ssa xcon 443

dc lvl 4 350

Fi bl 360 ish with options

So is the ssa worth the extra 100? also with either sub id have between 300-400 for a nice amp. around 1500rms at 1 ohm. Any thoughts in that price range? And does anyone know how the warranties on each sub are?

If you're looking for lows I'd go with a Q over a BL. From my research and asking around it seems the BL's get louder but not as low. I'm looking for the exact same thing as you lol loud and low single 15.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.