Help for wiring an entire car

Participant count
  • Participant list

joeygofcanada

I was just wondering if Anyone out there knows of a web site that will help me wire my car audio system. I am a beginner and mad the mistake of letting an ex-boyfriend wire my stereo and he made a mess of it- therefore i need a site to show me how to redo everything other then wire the deck! Anyway thank-you for the help!!

Well I am not sure of a web site but I may be able to help you out. If you are interested just let me know and I can give you my email address or you can give me yours and we can go from there as it would probably be easier to walk you thru step by step as you go along with the wiring etc....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.