help finding speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

wonslung

I have a 2001 Monte Carlo. All of my speakers are blown. I want to replace them but the sheer volume of choices available has overwhelmed me. I am looking for a best "bang for my buck" solution. I would prefer to buy something that works with my stock system but I'm not totally against buying an amp. My budget is around 200-300 dollars. My rear speakers are 6x9's and my front door speakers are 6.5 round (i think) I have a little wiggle room in my budget but i would love to keep it low if possible. I also intend to replace the deck at some point but i don't want to spend a ton. I would like something that has good sound without totally breaking my wallet. I used to love Infinity and JBL stuff but it's been well over 10 years since I've messed with car audio so I'm very out of touch. Thanks very much. I know this is question that will get a whole lot of different answers, but I am hoping to get enough answers to give me a good starting point. I really appreciate any help.

Are you running it off a stock head unit, aftermarket, or do you have an amp? Was looking to get some JBL's before, P660C seemed pretty good bang for your buck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.