HELP!!! Crescendo 3500 or q1-4500 or twisted 3500???

I believe the Crescendo is actually 3800w so that's a plus. TBH I'd buy that since it's got a great reputation for quality and guys like JP and EXO are repping them.

Yeah I'm kinda leaning in that direction got a sq amp and nendo but never a twisted sounds. I've heard bad thing's about the caps in the sq amps too. Will probably sell it lol

Crescendo customer service was awesome for me! I order four pwx 10s and one got bent basket during shipping. I called them and they shipped a replacement same day and let me keep the bent one. Two thumbs up in my book

Yea i called no one answered but didnt bother leaving a message. They called me back a little while later asking if i still had any questions or whatever. Got a bc 5500 id be willing to part with. I need more power

most people wiht problems with crescendo are from the past, ive talked to them and they specifically admitted the cs needed improvement and was improved. the product is still great, now that the cs is increased i wouldn't hesitate to buy their stuff. talk to epicenter designs on caco, hes an awesome guy who took time out of his day to deal with my goofy ass and my friend when we dropped by the nendo local warehouse and got to listen to their 10 fi evil 15s in a 4th..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.