Help choosing Subs!

C2 and it you can afford $199 the behemoth threatcon 4 can be had since they are on presale for $199 and you will be set on subs for a while and all you need to do save more money for bigger amps and better eletrical.

when the C2 becomes regular price im pretty sure you can still easily sell your used one for $199, but most likley you wont.

Heres the behemoth

Threatcon-4-12-2T.jpg

I have a POLK SR124 sub for sale.....great condition....Listed on ebay right now with a buy it now...less than 200 shipped!

Probably best SQ you are going to get for under 200....but that's just my opinion lol....I think others would agree with me though.

what size power/ground wire are you running?

what HU are you running?

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

what size box do you have room for?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.