Help choosing budget subz

Participant count
  • Participant list

Gioss
10+ year member

I know there is another thread with the 2 for one special on Crutchfield. But this is what I want to do. I have an extended cab silverado and will be getting the box that fits under the back seat. I can either put 2 10s or 2 12s. I already have an older Rockford P2 10 inch, the older silver one. another woud be 79.

Should I do:

RF P2 10s

Apline SWE 10s

MTX t5510-04s

or

Polk MOMO 12s

I have a soundstream 1000s that I am going to run one channel at 2ohms since one channel is blown. Got it fixed and blew again, so just going to use the one channel for now.

I am leaning towards either the momos or the 5500's

thoughts? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

so none of these subz will do the trick? I am just adding bass to the bose system. I already have a car with a full set up. Impala SS 96 with MB Quarts, Type R 12s, and PPI amps. This is for my everyday truck that I park on the street in NYC. So $$ should be cheap in case they break in.

out of the list above, which would be better for a small enclosure and 400 watts?(which is what the soundsteam with put out at 2ohms in one channel)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.