Help choose budget 5 channel amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm on a very tight budget and am looking to upgrade the sound system in my Jeep liberty. I have pretty much all the speakers and head unit chosen or purchased already, I just can't choose an amp due to my habit of over researching. Please help me choose as I think I have narrowed it down to a few. My cap for the amp is around $180-210. Here's what I'm looking at.

Lower price range:

Precision power i640.5 or p900.5

Skar 600.5

Sountstream tn5.950d or pn5.640d

Rockville rxh-f5

Higher/out of price range:

nvx jad900.5

Pioneer d9605

Rockford fosgate r600x5

Which one out of the low price range would you go with and which one of the upper price range would you go with. And if you must know here are the rest of the components to the system. I'm not looking for massive power, just a good upgrade vs cost compared to stock

Head unit: Kenwood kdc-x898

Speakers : pioneer TS-A1676R

Subwoofer pioneer TS-SWX2502

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'm on a very tight budget and am looking to upgrade the sound system in my Jeep liberty. I have pretty much all the speakers and head unit chosen or purchased already, I just can't choose an amp due to my habit of over researching. Please help me choose as I think I have narrowed it down to a few. My cap for the amp is around $180-210. Here's what I'm looking at.
Lower price range:

Precision power i640.5 or p900.5

Skar 600.5

Sountstream tn5.950d or pn5.640d

Rockville rxh-f5

Higher/out of price range:

nvx jad900.5

Pioneer d9605

Rockford fosgate r600x5

Which one out of the low price range would you go with and which one of the upper price range would you go with. And if you must know here are the rest of the components to the system. I'm not looking for massive power, just a good upgrade vs cost compared to stock

Head unit: Kenwood kdc-x898

Speakers : pioneer TS-A1676R

Subwoofer pioneer TS-SWX2502

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
low = the ppi and soundstream have similar boards. Skar is decent also. Really any of them will work.

higher budget = id prob get nvx or pioneer they put out rated and put out more power than the RF. RF is good but It puts out less power than other 2. The nvx usually puts out quite a bit more than rated. Nvx is still considered a budget amp btw, but I would prob get one if I was on a tight budget.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.