help!! best way to wire pair of kicker l7's

Best way to wire them? With speaker wire of course lol

If it's a 2 channel with enough power wire each speaker to a channel. Saying a 2400 w amp is too vague to help you. Also are they d4 or d2 or what?

Well it's a nittro BMW 646 2channel/bridgeble. Well I was looking at the diagram that kicker provides in their website long story short I hooked up the speakers 2ohm compatible and it doesn't sound any where near good. Too distorted and not enough bass.

He means are the subwoofers dual 4 ohm voice coils or dual 2 ohm voice coils. We can't really help you out unless we know this, because we have no idea how your subs are wired and what ohm load your amp is seeing.

How are your subs wired? And are they dual 4 or dual 2?

And I would also say your next step will be getting a better amp (that will actually do rated or do near rated power). I would say box/install/amp/sub wiring are 99% of your battle just from you being at a beginner's standpoint. (NO BASHING INTENDED!!!) Wish my first noob setup was 2 L7 subs... better than the 4 black/red/mismatched xplods by days...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.