Help a brotha out

Participant count
  • Participant list

wgaede
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
San Diego
Looking to replace my stock HU with a Nav/Dvd, but I'm clueless what's out there. My budget would be somewhere around or under 1k (hopefully less, i'm trying to get a deal), hoping for something with an easy interface/function, and it's essential that it's nav capable.

Hopefully someone can chime in here who may already have what I described and point me in the right direction.

Pic of stocker:

DSC01792.jpg

It may be easier to go with factory..

But it's likely going to cost more and will definitely be lacking in features.

You need to do a bit of research on the current models...

Check www.crutchfield.com

Also be prepared that if you dont do your research you will get stuck with a deck you can't hack to work while in drive..

thanks for the info stang, i'll check some out.

I drove around to a few stores today and played with a few kenwood's and they seem pretty good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.