Hello, Does this set up seem right?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Adam182001
10+ year member

Nassau
hello once again,

i am finally deciding what to do . Here is my hopeful setup. Can someone please tell me is this is the correct arrange ment.

HU = Sony CA 650X (installed)

Spkz. = 1 pair Pioneer 4x6 & 1 pair Sony 6x9 (installed)

Sub. = Sony XS-L1035 10 " 4 ohm.

Amp= undecided, but putting out 150 W RMS

Box. = Q-Logic .66 cu.ft. Vol.

Wiring:

From HU- Rear RCA output, do i have to use both the left & right out puts? I am bridging the amp. What would be a good freq. to set the amp x-over to prevent any voice from entering the sub?

I plan on runnig the spkz off the HU.

thanks

adam

its ok if you dont wanna spend alot or get an amp for mids and highs and a component set . yes use both right and left rcas and i would suggest at least a rockford 160.2 (or another amp of equal quality or better)

Originally posted by Adam182001 hello once again,

i am finally deciding what to do . Here is my hopeful setup. Can someone please tell me is this is the correct arrange ment.

HU = Sony CA 650X (installed)

Spkz. = 1 pair Pioneer 4x6 & 1 pair Sony 6x9 (installed)

Sub. = Sony XS-L1035 10 " 4 ohm.

Amp= undecided, but putting out 150 W RMS

Box. = Q-Logic .66 cu.ft. Vol.

Wiring:

From HU- Rear RCA output, do i have to use both the left & right out puts? I am bridging the amp. What would be a good freq. to set the amp x-over to prevent any voice from entering the sub?

I plan on runnig the spkz off the HU.

thanks

adam

Adam, have a look here:

http://carstereo.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Car_Audio&action=display&num=1013407444

take it easy,

-zane

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.