Hearing loss.

LOL why would you ever use 4 ga for speaker wire? 10k watts to 1 speaker maybe. . . but whats that point when your tinsel leads are size 12 and your copper coil is size 18? Waste of 4 gauge imo

LOL why would you ever use 4 ga for speaker wire? 10k watts to 1 speaker maybe. . . but whats that point when your tinsel leads are size 12 and your copper coil is size 18? Waste of 4 gauge imo
Cause it doesnt matter to me if its used as speaker wire, i had it laying around, it won't make a difference from 10 or 8 gauge. This is such a retarded thing to be arguing over. I think the main issue is how mickey mouse here acts like an 8 year old on car audio.

Elohel, you mad cause other people are calling you out on how dumb you sound? Don't change the subject. I actually act like i'm 6, thank you very much. Also, how do you know your louder than me, when 2, maybe 3 days ago you were asking for someone to design you a box, and then asking if your sub will be okay in this box or that box? You don't even have your ish hooked up, so how can you say you are louder? Also, I think the main point is BassX hearing loss from having too many diicks in his ear. So, will you answer my question, you are that NathanLewis *** from CACO, right? No one likes you hear, you should go to SMD, you will fit in nicely over there. Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll

well i have permeant hearing loss resulting in a ringing noise in my left ear all the time.
Yep, me too, starting to notice a weird distortion like effect from my damage that makes sounds around 3Khz sound almost fake and metallic. Very bothersome. 17years at this now, I'd put my hearing somewhere in the 70% range, no hearing above 12Khz most of the time, constant ringing seems centered around 5K-7KHz. I gave up, pulled my loud stuff out, going for SQ now, I really like sound so I'm gonna cross my fingers and stay in the 130 +/-5dB range for a few years and pray that helps. I cant even tune an SQ system by ear anymore //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

alright mikey, u win, i don't have any of the audioque amps or a 15 inch psi sub. I have orion hp's, 12's inch ones, powered by a powerbass 1500. And yeah, i do use 4 gauge, get over it, hooked into some enclosure i found off ebay for 80$. Theres my system, i was only kidding about the **** i have. happy?

dood whats the point of lying about your equipment? I run Crunch and Audiopipe. Used to run Autotek and RE. Its preference so what if you dont have the boner amp or sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.