Hearing loss.

and you stuck a dc lvl 4 in what looks to be a prefab box.
Hahahaha, are you kidding me son? What does that have to do with anything? Don't have anything to make fun of me about? You can clearly see on my build log that I BUILT the box. I can bet you my single 12" LVL 4 sounds better than anything you have ever owned/own. Wheres your build log at? I love how you knock me continuously about **** you have no idea about. And everyone else flames you, because your a dumbass. Also, can we please see some pics of your equipment? I don't much believe you have it... Man L4, I can't give another prop to you, hahaha. Did make me elohel.

Hahahaha, are you kidding me son? What does that have to do with anything? Don't have anything to make fun of me about? You can clearly see on my build log that I BUILT the box. I can bet you my single 12" LVL 4 sounds better than anything you have ever owned/own. Wheres your build log at? I love how you knock me continuously about **** you have no idea about. And everyone else flames you, because your a dumbass. Also, can we please see some pics of your equipment? I don't much believe you have it... Man L4, I can't give another prop to you, hahaha. Did make me elohel.
You bet, that your 12 lvl 4 in a trunk, can go against my 15 inch psi sub, and in a scion xb's open cabin? Sure, ok .Mickey mouse.

Actually, yes I do. You definitely don't have a clue what your doing, and it shows using 4g for speaker wire. Must be nice for mommy and daddy to buy you all your equipment, and car. Jeeeez. Tell your mom that i'll let her give me a reach around if she spends some money on me. And didn't you just PM me asking to stop trolling you? You must be MAD!

Actually, yes I do. You definitely don't have a clue what your doing, and it shows using 4g for speaker wire. Must be nice for mommy and daddy to buy you all your equipment, and car. Jeeeez. Tell your mom that i'll let her give me a reach around if she spends some money on me. And didn't you just PM me asking to stop trolling you? You must be MAD!
Jealous much? I like how you keep bringing up 4 gauge, it won't do harm dumba$$. I already told you, why do i need to go spend more $$$ on 8 gauge or 10 gauge when i have 4 gauge laying around?

I actually am jealous that your mommy and daddy buy you stuff, yes. I just must not have been loved as a child =[. Because, it proves, you don't know anything. And weren't you just asking the other day what kind of mids to buy? Your stuff must be distorted. Also, I am waiting on pics of your equipment. And how come you don't have the amp listed that runs your mids/highs? Ohh yea, that's right, you have a AQ1200 running them. Once you show me this stuff, I will eat my words, but won't stop trolling EVERY post you make, or thread you post in. Mmm K, thanks sweetheart. PS, again, tell your mom I want a reach around, and she can spend some money on me. Please?

I actually am jealous that your mommy and daddy buy you stuff, yes. I just must not have been loved as a child =[. Because, it proves, you don't know anything. And weren't you just asking the other day what kind of mids to buy? Your stuff must be distorted. Also, I am waiting on pics of your equipment. And how come you don't have the amp listed that runs your mids/highs? Ohh yea, that's right, you have a AQ1200 running them. Once you show me this stuff, I will eat my words, but won't stop trolling EVERY post you make, or thread you post in. Mmm K, thanks sweetheart. PS, again, tell your mom I want a reach around, and she can spend some money on me. Please?
op is a troll //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

and you stuck a dc lvl 4 in what looks to be a prefab box.
So are you, but it's okay ^. Haha, I kid I kid. I still love you. And how are you knocking my box? Weren't you JUST asking for someone to make plans for a box for you? Then asking if 4cubes at 32hz was enough, or 35hz at 3cubes enough? Hahahah, elohel.

Look again fool, it says, DASH speakers.

And no one buys my **** but me, so cut that low balling insult out right now. My car=34 mpg, thats saved money, that i use to buy audio equipment. 13-15 bucks a week is all i need for gas. I make 192$ for working 24 hours a week. Adds up pretty **** easily now, and with the low cost of Aq amps, pretty easy to buy it isnt it fool?

Oh, and Nice Fail at impedances on the other thread.

Elohel at you posting in the my girlfriends thread, and everyone called you out saying they have seen that pic before. Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll

LOL lol lo lo l, open the image up u dumbass, it from google images, and when did i say it was my GF? Your slipping so much that your actually imagining **** in your head. How can you hook an audio system up that way?

Ever thought about it don't matter what wire size you use? That fuse from your battery constricts your current flow to a small peice of metal, you can run 12 gauge if you wanted but its gonna catch fire. . . Bigger wire doesn't always mean more current, but more ability to move it with less resistance causing less heat, so no heat loss = more power for you. Id use 4 ga for 1200wrms max but its deffinatly pushing it when your using round 90 amps @ tilt.

Ever thought about it don't matter what wire size you use? That fuse from your battery constricts your current flow to a small peice of metal, you can run 12 gauge if you wanted but its gonna catch fire. . . Bigger wire doesn't always mean more current, but more ability to move it with less resistance causing less heat, so no heat loss = more power for you. Id use 4 ga for 1200wrms max but its deffinatly pushing it when your using round 90 amps @ tilt.
I said this to Mikey the idiot, but he just doesnt get it.

LOL lol lo lo l, open the image up u dumbass, it from google images, and when did i say it was my GF? Your slipping so much that your actually imagining **** in your head. How can you hook an audio system up that way?
Because it says post pics of YOUR girlfriend? And whats an audiosystem? Is that when the car makes a loud noise, like the engine compartment thingy ma jig?!? NOCOspl, he is talking about using 4g for his speaker wire, not his power and ground wires.... 4g is SUCH an overkill. And even then, BassXfeg, how are you saying he is backing you? You say your using a AQ2200. Then he says 1200rms MAX, and you say exactly. Reading is key my friend.

NOCOspl, he is talking about using 4g for his speaker wire, not his power and ground wires....

WOW, you really are stupid. "Less" resistance. Do you not get what that means? It doesn't matter if 4 gauge is oversized for speaker wire, its LESS RESISTANCE.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.