Headunit that plays bluetooth audio over tuner/cd?

Participant count
  • Participant list

peachpuff

Eh
Is there a headunit that will play bluetooth audio on top of the radio or cd? It seems like you have to switch the source to bt audio first but i would prefer it bluetooth played over the radio. Would be nice if you're listening to some music and google maps says turn left over it.

Is there a headunit that will play bluetooth audio on top of the radio or cd? It seems like you have to switch the source to bt audio first but i would prefer it bluetooth played over the radio. Would be nice if you're listening to some music and google maps says turn left over it.
Thats more of a appradio double din feature that has google maps included as a feature.
Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Google maps was just an example, I want all bluetooth audio to be played over the tuner, notifications/YouTube/navigation. My beeline Bluetooth adapter had this feature but it only worked on oem radios.

Google maps was just an example, I want all bluetooth audio to be played over the tuner, notifications/YouTube/navigation. My beeline Bluetooth adapter had this feature but it only worked on oem radios.
That's not something alot of headunits can do except Android radios since it requires multi tasking.
Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.