headphone thread

if your not doing anything physical, the fosgate punch plugs are sweet big 15mm driver, use mine around the house, i just recently bought the shure 425s, and they will rock your socks off, has a separate bass tube, and tweet inside.( the focals of headphones)

My punch plugs are nice but if you are a real audiophile they aren't for you. After a year of heavy use though my left ear bud is slowly losing bass and my right one just cut to half volume today. Might take the casing apart and see if there's anything loose

Are you dead set on getting ear buds? I've heard the Shure's and they sound great...However if you want to play with those prices, why not try over ear headphones that will give you a bigger sound stage. My Personal preference is for a small company called Grado Labs Grado Labs, Inc.

You can also find good info on various headphones at Headphone Reviews, Comparisons & Recommendations

For the price range you're in, I would suggest the Grado PS500, or the RS1's

Grado PS500 Headphones | Professional Series | Review | Product Description | GoodCans.com : Listening Station!, Specializing in Quality Headphones

I have these enroute to my place. Woodees iESW100V
I have heard of those but never hear anything from audiophile type people

Are you dead set on getting ear buds? I've heard the Shure's and they sound great...However if you want to play with those prices, why not try over ear headphones that will give you a bigger sound stage. My Personal preference is for a small company called Grado Labs Grado Labs, Inc.You can also find good info on various headphones at Headphone Reviews, Comparisons & Recommendations

For the price range you're in, I would suggest the Grado PS500, or the RS1's

Grado PS500 Headphones | Professional Series | Review | Product Description | GoodCans.com : Listening Station!, Specializing in Quality Headphones
I can't stand can's, I have sitting here that ended up broke from not getting used and kicked around.

I was thinking of the Miles Davis edition ones but I can't find them anymore.

I have heard of those but never hear anything from audiophile type people
I can't stand can's, I have sitting here that ended up broke from not getting used and kicked around.

I was thinking of the Miles Davis edition ones but I can't find them anymore.
miles davis were not as good as the golds or coppers...if u like smooth and mid highs with tons of bass then the gold are good

if u like clear quality mids and good highs with a little less bass get the coppers...owned both but ended up keeping the golds

cans //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

guess I need to stick with my monitors. and just use money to prep the wall and add a sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.