Head unit suggestions?

Participant count
  • Participants list

Derekmurray169

Been 6+ years since I last looked into things and I'm sure lots has changed in tech.

I generally don't listen to cds anymore and mostly stream through tidal through BT. Would a wired connection be better quality?

I am looking for something with good SQ and decent preouts and eq capabilities what would you suggest?

Also will be adding amp and new door speakers. Possibly a small sub but honestly probably don't need one.

I went with JVC which is Kenwood/JVC. Guys at the shop said they've had some issues with Pioneer quality, but they do sell them. JVC's have been solid. I went with KW-V960BW so I could have wireless CarPlay. The model below that was wired only and should fit your budget. I like the JVC menu system (interface), easy to use and clean. But you may want to go to a shop and play around to ensure you like whatever interface is used in whatever system. Pioneer and high end Sony shouldn't be counted out. Even with what I hear of Pioneer's possible quality issues, they are nice units.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.