Head Unit Powering Interior Speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list
just make sure it has hp/lp filters. 4 volt and sub out is a plus

just dont cheap out on a nice deck. its the heart of a good/great sounding system!!

Would you guys recommend spending extra money on a head unit that can power 4 channels at 40-50W RMS to save the cost of buying a separate 4-5 channel amplifier? I would only be looking to be average or slightly below average interior speakers into my car. Here is the head unit I was looking at: Sony Bluetooth Single-DIN Car Deck (MEXXB100BT) : Single-DIN Receivers - Best Buy Canada
Would this be adequate for my needs? Thanks in advance for the help
That Sony is the only deck out there that truly does that type of rms power and it's a pretty bad*ss deck to boot!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yes, the power wires' colors don't match from the dash to the new harness. However, I tested them and the wire I'm treating as the constant 12v is...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
There are a couple of options. You can use a marine bt unit. They come in the size of a hockey puck and can mount anywhere. This is the marine unit.
There are bluetooth amplifiers. You can just use your phone or an I Pod as the music source and not touch the radio.

About this thread

petraccoon15

petraccoon15
Toronto, Ontario
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
DARKHART