Eclipse EQ2102 Equalizer 1/3 octave keep it or cash it in?

Participant count
  • Participant list

MAkahveli
10+ year member

Hello need to know how handy this can be for me. I acquired this off of craigslist and have never owned an equalizer before and not familiar with adjustments. A lot of adjustment knobs here "WOW!" I need to know are these a complement to modern day decks? It's a 1/3 octave equalizer if that helps. I'm fixing up a pretty nice CDT 3-way front stage nearly 250w-300w tto each side that I think it could be good for but it also has to be mounted in the truck as there is no sleek place to mount it anywhere in the cab. I posted this in the for sale section but considering keeping if I can convince myself it's a good piece to keep! Thanx in advance!

Hello need to know how handy this can be for me. I acquired this off of craigslist and have never owned an equalizer before and not familiar with adjustments. A lot of adjustment knobs here "WOW!" I need to know are these a complement to modern day decks? It's a 1/3 octave equalizer if that helps. I'm fixing up a pretty nice CDT 3-way front stage nearly 250w-300w tto each side that I think it could be good for but it also has to be mounted in the truck as there is no sleek place to mount it anywhere in the cab. I posted this in the for sale section but considering keeping if I can convince myself it's a good piece to keep! Thanx in advance!
with that many adjustments you'd need an rta to set it....

If you dont mind spending the time to figure out what settings to use to make it sound good, its a very nice (kinda) old school EQ.

You might look in either the Google Play store or the iStore (depending on your smartphone) for an RTA program to help you get it in the ballpark as far as settings.

I dont believe those programs cost much.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.