Hdc318!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

302yota
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
my next build will be for my friends 03 f150...and he's plannin on putting an Audioque hdc318 runnin at 1ohm off of a hifonics brutus 1600....the box will be 5.9 cubes at 37hz...with kicker 1/0 gauge wiring kit...here's the box specs from re calculator:

box width= 34"

height= 21.25"

depth= 24

port width= 6.5"

port length= 5.5"

volume comes out to be 5.9cubes at 37hz...

the port and sub will be firing at the roof, the top plate (where the subs mounted)...i was just wondering if this box would work for this sub (considering the port area is about 128sq")....this will probably be the biggest build i've done....although i know the hifonics will be a lil small for this setup but he's on a budget....i'm mainly worried about the box design, and how long the breaking in time is???....once i finalize the box design there will be pics to come

Dude, that's what I'm doing too, and I have kicker wiring. Having the box design will help because someone can tell you whether or not it'll work. 5.9 cub ft should work.

^^^^yeah...right now i'm downloading winISD pro, to see if i can design somethin on there instead of using re calculator....but if someone agrees with my design above, i can go ahead and start the build

his truck is (i guess you would call it an extended cab (but it has four doors) just not like a full size four door
sounds like a Supercab, just like my 2002 F150

DSC03921_000.JPG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

302yota

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
302yota
rockingham, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date