Hdc312 help

Participant count
  • Participant list
So I've got 2 hdc312s and one of them has started to rattle even at low volume. I'm gonna be pulling it out this weekend to check it out. Any ideas to what it could be? I've already pushed on it while it's off and doesn't sound like its rubbing. The dustcap inst loose either

free air it. Check the spiders for rips and tears along with the tinsel leads.
So I took them both out and free aired them. Can't seem to find the issue they look and sound fine. I'm gonna secure my wires on the inside even better and see if that was it

So I took them both out and free aired them. Can't seem to find the issue they look and sound fine. I'm gonna secure my wires on the inside even better and see if that was it
If you've free aired the sub and whailed on it and it doesn't make a sound it could very well be a problem with the enclosure.

If you've free aired the sub and whailed on it and it doesn't make a sound it could very well be a problem with the enclosure.
It did it in a previous enclosure as well and the previous owner said it made the noise as well. Sometimes it wouldn't make the noise which is why I was thinking it was the wires. I have a recone already but I'd like to find out what the issue with it is

My hdc3 10s made that type of noise when they were brand new, they have since stopped. I also had to be very sensitive with the gain. I failed to listen to the smarter people on hear and had my box built too small, and tuned too low as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.