HDC3 wierd noise

doesn't sound good. And it's new? how were you breaking it in? test tones?
just music an avoiding lower note songs, yea it doesnt sound good its not the coil because it stops making the noise after your push down for the first time ill go take it out and see whats up

lol no freakin way... i just made a thread about my hdc3 tearing a spider this week.. but i was abusing the **** outta it.. mine still plays too.. just sounds a lil weird.. and yes my cracks and rub when i push the cone too

One of my HDC3 10"s did the same thing the other day.. 4 months old.

About to send it back for recone.. Sounds like alot of people are having this problem and they are still not covering it under warranty????

Come on AudioQue.. Ive spent enough money.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.