HDC3 fail

For your G motors? Mine are great. Aluminum coil, dual leads, CF caps. I played them at 19hz for about 20 seconds full tilt by mistake. Metered them about an hour later a did my normal numbers.
That's because you had 400 watts going to each sub, not enough to do any damage... That or you just don't turn it up, hahaha. I have still never gotten or seen you give a demo to anyone.

That's because you had 400 watts going to each sub, not enough to do any damage... That or you just don't turn it up, hahaha. I have still never gotten or seen you give a demo to anyone.
You mean 4000. I scraped one of the 0's off to drop down in the quiet class. And demos are extra exclusive. Old Man Mike hasn't got one and he built the box.

I never once said the company was crap. Show me where i said the things I made in red please //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif What it really comes down to is you and your team mates repeatibly say things that I NEVER said. Just ask yourself whos starting with the attacks. I dont go out of my way and say you did or said things you didnt, otherwise youd says stuff right back... wouldnt you?

Ask Decaf, he sold the sold to Joe as blown, the sub came to me for reconing, I have the capabilities of doing it where as Joe is limited so I am doing it for him. And dont compare my "lesser known" job to this. I work in HT and do installs, I dont build competition for DJ. Thats like comparing Coke (DJ) to Gatorade (AE). Totally different purposes and have no competition to one another. Its a foolish comparison to make. Now if I was in a company that had direct competition with SPL subs maybe, just maybe youd have an arugement.

Jacob would email me or call me back within hours of hearing about the issue //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif, if he didnt then hell yeah Id make a thread over a month later. But way to stay sour

If your going to teach me about PROFESSIONALISM you may want to spell it right lol

David and I talk he actually called me not too long ago as he helps us out and he knows if he needs anything Id help him out. David is a good guy. As per the 15" challenge I had aN HDC15" that was used Kris borrowed it to me? Not sure why you guys keep coming up with excuses. DJ said he didnt want to participate, Kris handed me a sub to use for a week. I moved on, the results spoke for what it was only differcne was I had to use a used AQ instead of BNIB like other companies thats all. Not sure what gives you the impression im hurt about it, I honestly could care less.
Ok Mr. Kettle as far as the spelling goes......

You mentioned that Jacob would contact you upon seeing build issues with a motor like that. Would you post pics on here or sites like it first, or would you contact Jacob directly? I think you would have handled it a little better. But then again if the guys that have issues with you would have never seen it, this thread would not be as long.

Here is what I have observed......

1. You feel it's a junk sub

2. Guys who know your intentions (or think they do) take offense

3. Other guys who back other companies pop in. Not to defend you or your opinion, but to have their "Glad I chose ________" moment.

4. Guys who wouldn't **** on you if your face was on fire tell you that the subs work for them.

5. Other crap about your past dealings with the guys in #4 comes out.

6. Then all the guys that have issues with the guys you had past dealings with state their opinions about a group of guys they never met.

7. This thread and threads like it turn even more gay.

Me being me, I think it's just best that I move on. your pics, research, opinions etc will not stop ME from considering them. My intentions for use, may not be the next guy's. That's really where it stands. No use bring up the past any more.

Me being me, I think it's just best that I move on. your pics, research, opinions etc will not stop ME from considering them. My intentions for use, may not be the next guy's. That's really where it stands. No use bring up the past any more.
It's already been said in the thread once; people who buy AQ will continue buying from them, and people who don't, won't.

The fact still remains that the motor in the OP is FUBAR'd //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif and DJ couldn't give two shits about the quality of the products they sell their customers. While you can argue all day that it won't change your opinion and therefore shouldn't matter, that isn't the point of this thread. What's so hard for you to understand about that?

It's already been said in the thread once; people who buy AQ will continue buying from them, and people who don't, won't. I agree.
The fact still remains that the motor in the OP is FUBAR'd I agree to an extent. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif and DJ couldn't give two shits about the quality of the products they sell their customers. I do not agree since I've seen his customer service to NON DOA members/ nutthuggers.
F Joker.

90dbe9cf.jpg

This is my first post in a long time, I read this whole thread and wanted to post my personal experiences with AQ. The HD was way, way better as far as soft parts, took many burps of 6k per 10. Folded the cones due to my own fault of opening the hatch when burping. I got new recones resined the back of the cone and burped them many many comps even full tilt. They got me the 1st place trophy of the TNESPL finals. As far as the HDC's go, I purchased a pair used with little use. Noticed right away they were cheaply made, the tiny screws that held the plastic ring were missing and one was cracked. I burped them twice and the spiders ripped apart on both subs. I was very dissapointed, so I dished out money for some recones, at that time they were still the chinese soft parts. I didnt care for the plastic ring at all and the newer baskets which gave a tad extra throw. I reconed them and sold them, the new hdc's never even seen competition. I did love the fact that the bl was higher than the hds which is why I went that route. The HDs were top of the line woofer, just wish they put the newer cone on the old woofers, now that would be something....

egg

This is my first post in a long time, I read this whole thread and wanted to post my personal experiences with AQ. The HD was way, way better as far as soft parts, took many burps of 6k per 10. Folded the cones due to my own fault of opening the hatch when burping. I got new recones resined the back of the cone and burped them many many comps even full tilt. They got me the 1st place trophy of the TNESPL finals. As far as the HDC's go, I purchased a pair used with little use. Noticed right away they were cheaply made, the tiny screws that held the plastic ring were missing and one was cracked. I burped them twice and the spiders ripped apart on both subs. I was very dissapointed, so I dished out money for some recones, at that time they were still the chinese soft parts. I didnt care for the plastic ring at all and the newer baskets which gave a tad extra throw. I reconed them and sold them, the new hdc's never even seen competition. I did love the fact that the bl was higher than the hds which is why I went that route. The HDs were top of the line woofer, just wish they put the newer cone on the old woofers, now that would be something....

egg
Yeah i miss the old HDs. Awesome woofers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date